Available on Amazon.com
“Why is the Sky Blue? Colorful Questions and Answers” is a sort of “Hues Hue” reference about colors. Have you ever wondered why brides wear white, but raincoats are yellow? Why were red carpets popular at silver screen premieres? “Dyeing” to find out the real color of blue jeans?Find answers to colorful questions such as: What color is the ocean? What do chauffeurs, clerics, judges, magicians, and pirates, have in common? What color was the first piece of bubblegum?
Are goldfish naturally orange? Can hens lay colored eggs? Learn about colored hard hats, traffic cones, and airport lights. Look for fun crayons such as Twilight Blue and Lobster Red.
Find out more about specialty colors such as Barn Red, Fire Engine Red, and School Bus Yellow.
Commonly asked questions:
- What colors are the sky and ocean?
- Are goldfish naturally orange?
- Why do we dress girls in pink, and boys in blue?
- What color was the first piece of bubblegum?
- What makes pink flamingos, and red lobsters?
- What are blue- and white-collar workers?
- Why are wedding gowns white, while raincoats are yellow?
- Which color has gone up into space? International Orange, Safety Orange, or Safety Yellow?
Twenty colorful subjects touched upon include:
4. FIRE PREVENTION
10. PLANTS, VEGETABLES,
A handy colorful glossary is at the back, as well as all references.
Note: While the book is about colors…it contains no images, color or black and white.
- Item Weight : 13.8 ounces
- Paperback : 148 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8696590479
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 0.34 x 10 inches
- Publisher : Independently published (October 12, 2020)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B08L3XBWGD